Implant Retained Dentures
Optimum tooth replacement is achieved with implants. Once implanted into your jaw, the bone and the implant body integrate into one cohesive member and provide a stable and reliable anchor on which a tooth may be fabricated. Implant bodies are also employed as retention abutments used in retaining full or partial dentures. Studies show, dental implants are shown to preserve bone and reduce gum tissue loss. Patients feel better and gain a new found confidence, as implants are the closest thing to natural teeth.
Historically, dental implants have a high clinical success rate. Patients who have opted for dental implants often remark how similar the implant feels to their own natural teeth.
- Improved confidence
- Stability during eating
- Increased preservation of bone
- Decreased gum tissue shrinkage
- Less food seepage under the denture
- Superior esthetics
- Social interactions accomplished with confidence
- A feeling close to that of your natural teeth
- Dietary nutritional benefits